terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2020

09/06/2020 por Adriana Janaína Poeta/ CPF.: 01233034782


09/06/2020 by Adriana Janaína Poeta
(CPF.: 01233034782)
I am not, I never was, I will never be affiliated with the Political Party. I'm from Arts / Philosophy. But as a Brazilian and world citizen, I have always had a democratic inclination. At the moment, I am republican, because time, and the moment, worldwide calls for it.
I support, I admire, I thank the United States, President Donald Trump, and George W. Bush's earlier and current efforts, the American Republicans, to stabilize and prevent problems and issues that most of us don't even suspect might exist, (and there are), in the world.
We are going through turbulent times in the world. Without strength, vision, protection and pioneering spirit of American, not only Brazil, but the world, would be at risk.
I support the eternal minister and judge, Sergio Moro, and Operation Lava Jato.
I love my country (Brazil), but we need to learn and change more. We are in the way.
God bless Brazil, USA, and the World.
@clubedeleiturap
Niterói / RJ - Brazil.

09/06/2020 por Adriana Janaína Poeta
(CPF.: 01233034782)
Não sou, nunca fui, nunca serei filiada a Partido Político. Sou das Artes/ Filosofia. Mas, como cidadã brasileira  e do mundo, sempre tive inclinação democrata. No momento, sou republicana, porque o tempo, e o momento, mundial pede. 
Apoio, admiro, agradeço os Estados Unidos, o presidente Donald Trump, e os esforços anteriores, e atuais, de George W.Bush, os republicanos americanos, para estabilizar e prevenir problemas e questões, que a maioria de nós sequer suspeita que possa existir (e existem).
Atravessamos tempos turbulentos no mundo. Sem a força, visão, proteção e pioneirismo americano, não apenas o Brasil, mas o mundo, estaria em risco.
Apoio o eterno ministro e juiz, Sergio Moro, e a Operação Lava Jato.
Amo o meu país (Brasil), mas precisamos aprender e mudar mais. Estamos no caminho.
Deus abençoe o Brasil, EUA, e o Mundo.
@clubedeleiturap
Niterói/ RJ - Brasil.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Adriana Janaína Poeta - Clube de Leitura dos Poetas

Clube de Leitura dos Poetas (Adriana Janaína Poeta) Publisher - Graphics - Postal Bookstore Contact: CX Postal 107016, CEP. : 24,360 - 970 N...